Click on the webinar title to register:
- Thursday 25 July at 7pm: The Impact of Childhood Cancer on Grandparents
Webinars are online presentations that you can watch live from anywhere, once you have an internet connection.
Our webinars are hosted through Zoom and you do not need an account to take part. After registering, you will receive a link by email - just click on the link when the webinar is due to start and follow the prompts.
Click on the topic below to view the video of the webinar:
- Nutrition for Childhood Cancer Survivors
- Social Outcomes of Childhood Cancer Survivors & Supportive Interventions
- Grief Awareness: Self-Care & Wellbeing Strategies
- Grief Awareness: Parenting through Grief