Street Appeal will take place from 28 - 29 February 2020. We need volunteers to help us collect funds in your local area and we would love your help.
Clubs, Schools, Community Groups, and Organisations - we'd love you to get your teams involved by 'Adopting a Site'. Read more.
Individual registrations to volunteer can be done online. Simply click on the button below to get started:
- Every week at least three Kiwi kids are diagnosed with cancer
- Child cancer affects the whole family, not just the child
- This year we supported 1,472 families across New Zealand
- Every family’s cancer experience is different which is why we provide tailored support to best meet the needs of each family
- We need to raise $6 million each year to continue providing vital support to Kiwi kids and their families
- We do not receive any direct government funding and rely entirely on donations to support families
- This is our biggest fundraiser of the year so we need all the support we can get!
Contact Jane for any Street Appeal enquiries:
Events Project Manager
021 235 9968