Child Cancer Foundation's annual Street Appeal will take place on Friday 28 & Saturday 29 February, 2020. We need volunteers to help us collect funds in your local area and we would love your help!
We need your help!
Individual registrations to volunteer can be done online. Simply click on the button below to get started:
Clubs, Schools, Community Groups, and Organisations - we'd love you to get your teams involved by 'Adopting a Site'. Read more.
Why we need your help:
- Every week at least three Kiwi kids are diagnosed with cancer
- Child cancer affects the whole family, not just the child
- This year we supported 1,472 families across New Zealand
- Every family’s cancer experience is different which is why we provide tailored support to best meet the needs of each family
- We need to raise $6 million each year to continue providing vital support to Kiwi kids and their families
- We do not receive any direct government funding and rely entirely on donations to support families
- This is our biggest fundraiser of the year so we need all the support we can get!
Volunteering is something of a calling as the Tuiono-Pouao whānau can attest, read their full story here.
Contact Jane for any Street Appeal enquiries:
Events Project Manager
021 235 9968