Sparkle for Hope
Important Announcement: Due to COVID-19 and the Ministry of Health guidelines around public gatherings this event may is postponed. If you have already signed up to fundraise with us someone from our friendly fundraising team will be in touch. We are excited to share with you a new date soon.
On the 29th August 2020, with Scenic Hotel Group we will host our 16th annual black-tie event, Sparkle for Hope Gall Dinner and Ball at the Ara Institute in Christchurch.
Here’s a great excuse to get dressed up for a special night out, while doing good for children living with cancer and their families. Spend a memorable evening with your family and friends or host your valued clients or team members.
Last year’s event raised a record-breaking $126,000 in support of children with cancer and their families. Together with your support, we hope to once again break records and beat this total.
You can book a table of ten at $2,000 + GST per table.
Attractions at the event:
- Live auction of quality items, experience packages and children’s artworks
- Live music & entertainment
- Exclusive 3-course dinner and all drinks included in the ticket price
- Professional photography
- Speech by a Child Cancer Foundation ambassador family
Why we need your help:
- Every week at least three Kiwi kids are diagnosed with cancer
- Child cancer affects the whole family, not just the child
- In 2019, we supported 1,472 families across New Zealand
- Every family’s cancer experience is different, we provide tailored support to best meet the needs of each family
- We need to raise $6 million each year to continue providing vital support to Kiwi kids and their families
- We do not receive any direct government funding and rely entirely on donations to support families
Sponsoring of auction items
Are you a Canterbury-based business that would like to contribute an auction item for our event or support us in some other ways? We’re always looking for sponsors to support us. Contact our Business Development Manager Andrew to discuss details:
Business Development Manager
Want to help but can’t attend the ball this year?