Wig Wednesday for Businesses
To help you make the most of being part of Wig Wednesday we’ve created a number of downloadable resources:
- "We’re wearing our Wigs!” poster – put these up on your noticeboard and around the office
- "What we’re doing” poster – let everyone know what you have planned for Wig Wednesday by filling in the blank space on the poster
- Fundraising Ideas – want to really get Wiggy with it? Take a look at ideas for additional activities to do on the day
- Banking information form – follow the instructions on this form to complete your donation.
- Wig Templates - want to get a bit creative? Print out and embelish one of our wig templates.
Remember the goal is to fundraise for the Child Cancer Foundation, so choose one of our suggested fundraising activities or create your own.
2-3 Weeks Out: Lock it in!
- Mark Wednesday 22 June in the diary
- Download the newsletter copy and create an update to send via email, or include in your internal newsletter – let everyone know why Wig Wednesday is so important and how easy it is to take part
One Week Out: Got Your Wig?
- Remind everyone to wear their wig on Wednesday 22 June and bring a donation for the Child Cancer Foundation. You can also remind them about other fundraising activities you have planned
- Don’t have a wig or can’t quite find what you want? No problem! We have wig templates available on our website to download, print and colour to make your own
Wednesday 22 June: Time for New Zealand’s First Ever Wig Wednesday!
- Wear your wig all day, or just for a meeting
- Have a bit more time to do a bit more? Check out our Fundraising Ideas sheet for inspiration
- Remember to collect those donations!
Show off Your Wig Style
- Take photos throughout the day to share on your work or personal social media (Facebook, Twitter or Instagram)
- Include #WigWedNZ in your posts to join other participating businesses, schools and Kiwis across the country!
- You may also want to use photos in your next internal update and let everyone know how much was raised, and the difference it will make to the lives of children with cancer and their families.
Make a Wig Difference
- After Wig Wednesday, don’t forget to send us your generous donations. Payment information is on the banking form and you can choose to deposit your donation either online or at the bank.
Thank you for supporting Wig Wednesday and helping children with cancer and their families!